- Web Worker Concurrency with StratifiedJS
- Megazine: A stratified social links dashboard
- Oni Apollo 0.13: 'Official' NodeJS-based server-side support
- Oni Apollo 0.12: Cross-domain module loading directly from GitHub
- Oni Apollo 0.11: Bug fixes, StratifiedJS improvements and syntactic sugar
- Stratified Node.js: IO performance
- Stratifying asynchronous storage
- Oni Apollo 0.10.0: less bytes and modularized!
- Drones: A StratifiedJS canvas game
- Oni Apollo 0.9.2 with Twitter Anywhere support
- Apollo overview video
- Flickr cities tutorial
- Oni Apollo 0.9
- Hi from Oni Labs!
November 02, 2010 by Oni Labs
Here's a fun little StratifiedJS game that we hacked up over the weekend: Drones.
Don't take the source code as a particular good example of using StratifiedJS or as a template for writing these types of games. We developed the game mainly as a testcase for exercising various SJS features (such as spawning several strata and getting them to communicate without having to worry about synchronization issues as you would with threads).
Nonetheless, since we're big fans of retro-gaming here at Oni Labs, we thought we should publish it, rather than let it go to waste :-)
The game should run in any modern browser with canvas support (i.e. Chrome, Safari, Firefox).
Happy drone evading!