- Web Worker Concurrency with StratifiedJS
- Megazine: A stratified social links dashboard
- Oni Apollo 0.13: 'Official' NodeJS-based server-side support
- Oni Apollo 0.12: Cross-domain module loading directly from GitHub
- Oni Apollo 0.11: Bug fixes, StratifiedJS improvements and syntactic sugar
- Stratified Node.js: IO performance
- Stratifying asynchronous storage
- Oni Apollo 0.10.0: less bytes and modularized!
- Drones: A StratifiedJS canvas game
- Oni Apollo 0.9.2 with Twitter Anywhere support
- Apollo overview video
- Flickr cities tutorial
- Oni Apollo 0.9
- Hi from Oni Labs!
September 16, 2010 by Oni Labs
We're pleased to announce the first release of Oni Apollo.
UPDATE: Since version 0.10.0, all the builtin modules have been externalized into the Apollo Standard Module Library, and the module system has been made to work in a cross-domain way.
You can try Apollo right here in the inline StratifiedJS console below.
The module browser and the Getting started documentation can give you some inspiration on what to type.
If not... you can just try this example or this one-liner.